Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
We rank terms that your customer's search for within selected zip codes around your business. For example, when someone uses certain keywords to search for a service and the zip codes around your business, our service ensures that your office will appear within the top of that search for practices and businesses like
- Search Engine Optimization for Optometrists
- Search Engine Optimization for Ophthalmologists
- Search Engine Optimization for Dentists
- Search Engine Optimization for Law Firms/Lawyers
- Search Engine Optimization for Skilled Trades, such as plumbers, electricians, concrete, asphalt / paving, roofing, construction, manufacturing, and more!
What makes our SEO different?
The key to any SEO program is identifying the terms that will result in new business. Our team knows what works in your particular industry based on over 30 years of experience. Our data shows us what terms result in new customers and which ones do not. When you work with mProactive, your business will be found online for Google searches that gets new customers.
Google Safe SEO
Google's algorithm is extremely complex, and unsafe SEO strategies can harm your business in the long run. Therefore, we promote proven repeatable best practices for optimizing your website for searches that can help you drive targeted traffic without having to worry about being excluded from search results.
Did you know?
In 2015, Google's algorithm changed adding website elements to determine where your site will rank. They include the following
How people engage with your site: Do they find the information they need and stay on your site, do they bounce back to the search page and click on another link, or do they ignore your listing in search results altogether and never click through?
Your site's loading speed: Does your site load quickly or slowly? If it loads slowly (more than a few seconds), people will lose interest and go to another site.
Your site's mobile friendliness: How does your site appear on a mobile screen? If your site doesn't have a mobile version, people will become impatient and go elsewhere. Mobile is a top-priority here at mProactive, where we take a "mobile first" approach.
How much unique content you have: Does your site have complete content that helps visitors answer the questions that they have about your practice, or is your content thin with little value?
In response to searches, Google's algorithm considers hundreds of ranking factors, and Google is constantly updating and refining its process.
Ten Reasons Why SEO Matters for Your Business
- Organic SEO leads have an 18.8 percent close rate, compared to direct mail that has a 1.1 percent close rate (www.searchenginejournal.com).
- Your website is the foundation of your practice's business online. However, your web presence doesn't guarantee that people will find it. You need effective SEO in order to get people to your website.
- 97% of consumers search online for products and services (www.sba.gov).
- SEO provides business credibility. High Google rankings equal credibility in consumers' minds.
- You can track valuable information about your customers—what cities they are from, what paths they take to complete a sale, and even what keywords they use to search for you.
- SEO improves your site's architecture. mProactive always works on the foundation of your business in the online space in an effort to further SEO efforts.
- SEO is good for brand awareness; 75% of users don't click to page 2, so you want to make sure you're ranking at the top every time they research services or products you may offer. This research can take place over a period of time.
- The top two Internet activities are search and email (www.searchenginejournal.com).
- 86% of consumers stated that using a search engine allowed them to learn something new or important that increased knowledge (Pew Research Center). Don't you want to be the brand that helped? Even if the person might not need your service or product instantly, they won't forget the knowledge you provided them, not to mention the reputation/credibility boost you received by being a resource.
- 57% of business-to-business marketers say SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation (www.newscred.com).
SEO Increases the Value of Your Business
If you ever look to sell your business, then consider a good SEO strategy. Your website is virtual real estate. When a prospective buyer performs their due diligence on your business, they will value your digital exposure as an asset. Many factors can contribute to increasing its value, including the following:
- Amount of traffic generated
- Page rank
- Search engine rankings
- Link popularity
- Social referral traffic
All of these factors fall in the realm of SEO.