mproactive’s Remote Monitoring and management solution is worth its weight in gold and provides complete visibility to you and your business. mproactive’s Remote Monitoring enables us to stay on top of everything in near real-time so we can prevent issues when they’re molehills rather than mountains. mproactive’s Remote Monitoring provides real-time remote monitoring for all your devices so you can maintain order in even the most chaotic IT event.
We Remotely Monitor Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Mobile Devices across Operating Systems and Platforms
Keeping Your Environment Healthy
- Alerts: We get automatic notifications about device availability, performance, security, and backup status.
- Performance checks: We can easily health check hardware and software on workstations and servers across multiple work locations.
- Security monitoring: We monitor antivirus scanning status, errors in the event logs, and much more.
We Monitor Everything
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility: Unlike other remote monitoring providers that focuses on a single platform, mproactive’s Remote Monitoring enables us to keep track of workstations and servers across platforms and operating systems including Windows, OS X, and multiple versions of Linux.
- Network performance monitoring: We use SNMP functionality to monitor network devices—including servers, printers, routers, and switches.
- Mobile device monitoring: We keep track of smartphones and tablets with mobile device checks and monitoring.
- Virtual machine monitoring: We run checks on all virtual sessions and virtual machines under our control.
- Background maintenance: We fix issues without disrupting your business or your team or causing downtime by using remote command lines and custom scripts, and by managing system processes and services.
- Maintenance windows: We can set scheduled maintenance to run during off hours so we don’t disrupt employees’ productivity or raise false downtime alarms.
- Automation and bulk actions: We have a standardized list of checks, rules, and tasks across sites, servers, and workstations. This allows us to easily perform actions across hundreds of devices with bulk actions.