Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—you need to keep all systems up-to-date with the latest patches or you can open your infrastructure up to serious security risks. When you have enough workstations and servers, keeping software up-to-date can quickly become complex without patch management software to take care of it all. mproactive streamlines patch and update management by having granular control over your workstations and servers. With our patch and update management solution, you reduce the risk of cyberattacks and optimize system performance. Whether you want to automate the entire process or you want to manually approve or deny patches, mproactive has you covered.
Patch and Update Management
We Fine-Tune Your Patch Management to Prevent Cyberattacks and Optimize System Performance
Complete, Centralized Control
- Single console: mproactive provides a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use solution, helping to ensure you don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current.
- Automation: We can auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels (critical, major, or minor).
- Scheduling: We set patching windows so we can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Customizable policies: We can apply custom settings to individual devices as needed.
- Patch roll-back: We can easily revoke Microsoft patches on single or multiple devices at a time to limit the impact of a bad patch.
We Support More Software
- Wide software support: We support most standard business software—mproactive’s patch management system covers over 80 third-party application families, including Apple, Google, Java, Adobe, zip tools, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, and more.
- Exchange and Office 365 support: We stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products—including Exchange and Office 365.
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: We keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products.
You'll Never Miss an Update
- Convenient approvals: We can manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Disabled devices: We enable automatic pushes for any devices that might be disabled during a standard patch management window.
- Deep scans: We’ll safeguard your network with deep vulnerability scans.
Major Vendors Supported
- Critical Microsoft packages—including Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, and Windows OS
- Adobe products
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple iTunes
- Apple Quicktime
- And much, much more!