We Protect Against Known Viruses and Catch New, Hard-to-Detect Malware Threats
mproactive’s managed antivirus helps to keep both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers. Our managed antivirus not only stays up-to-date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, we protect our customers by using these proactive methods to help ensure rock-solid malware protection. And not only does our managed antivirus provide outstanding security, it also boasts an incredibly low rate of false positives.
We Keep You Safe from Known and Emerging Malware
- Extensive signature-based scanning: We use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Heuristic checks: We protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from your business’s core systems and environment.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: We shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring, which detects programs that perform actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
We Minimize Resource Drains
- Outstanding performance: We keep scans lightweight to reduce system resource drain.
- Pinpoint accuracy: We reduce the number of false positives with more accurate scanning.
- Scheduling: We schedule deep scans ahead of time so we don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours.