We Can Back Up Full Systems Quickly and Recover from IT Disasters
mproactive’s Backup and Recovery protects your business’ digital assets with a hybrid-cloud backup and recovery offering that is integrated directly into mproactive’s suite of IT solutions and services. We can back up and recover at a file-, application-, or machine-level and protect both physical and virtual machines. We give you peace of mind and stay confident while you relax, safe in the knowledge that you are deploying a fast, simple, and predictable solution. mproactive’s backup and disaster recovery features are affordable, with per-device pricing for servers and workstations.
- True Delta: We track changes at the block level, allowing for lightweight and rapid backups. This makes it easier to back up more frequently and improve recovery point objectives, thereby minimizing data loss during a disaster.
- Backup Accelerator: We speed up backups containing large files, applications, and databases by automatically tracking changes to files in between backups. This keeps backup windows short and improves overall performance.
- Automatic updates: We can automatically update a standby virtual server after the completion of each live server backup.
- Bare metal protection: We can also automatically back up the entire OS boot up environment, system state, applications, and data so you’re prepared for a disaster.
- Virtual disaster recovery: Similar to bare metal recovery, a physical or virtual server can be restored to a virtual machine. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines are supported.
- Continuous recovery: We’re ready for disasters with continuous recovery. When you can’t continuously update a running server, our backup and recovery feature automatically updates the standby server via a restore after each backup session of the live server completes.
- Minimum resource usage: All backups and restores are lightweight, keeping resource drain to a minimum.
- Virtual system support: Our system natively supports both VMware ESX and Hyper-V platforms.
- Exchange restore: We can restore Exchange environments at a granular file or full database level.
- Rapid recovery: The backup and disaster recovery feature’s architecture allows us to recover to both physical and virtual servers. Our system will automatically choose the fastest recovery source.
- Data archiving: Extend beyond the standard retention model and help ensure compliance with multiple data archiving policies.
- Bandwidth throttling: We can restrict upload and download bandwidth during a user-defined backup window.
- Standby image backup: We can automatically create a local .VHD/X file of your backup selections during each scheduled backup.
- Private encryption key: mproactive helps ensure that only the private key owner can recover and access data. This prevents any unauthorized access and keeps business data secure.
- End-to-end encryption: All backups are encrypted on site, then transferred over secure connections until they reach the cloud. Data only gets decrypted during a recovery at your business’ site.
- Advanced Encryption Standards (AES): All data is encrypted with AES 256-bit encryption in motion and at rest.
- Globally distributed data centers: We use multiple SSAE-compliant and ISO-certified data centers located globally.
- Password protection: We can also leverage client-side password protection that can restrict changes or limit functions to restores only.